Guide to the Swedish market
Here you can find links to business organisations, guides for exporters/Swedish importers, tariffs, taxes and regulations, business contacts, market information, fairs, and how to start a business in Sweden.
Swedish market information
- Market study: The Swedish market for textiles
- Market study: The Swedish market for fresh fruit and vegetables
Processed foods make up a large share of the Swedish food and grocery market, import turnover reaches nearly 8 million euros a year.
- Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries
- ITC’s Trade Map is a useful tool if you are interested in trade statistics. ITC provides monthly, quarterly and yearly trade data, import and export values, volumes, growth rates, market shares, etcetera.
- ITC’s Sustainability map is a platform that provides information on standards and codes of conduct in global supply chains. You can choose your sector, private, public or international standards as well as area. (The link can only be opened in Chrome or Microsoft Edge.)
Embassies in Sweden
Guides for exporters/Swedish importers
- Exporting to Sweden - A Guide for Importers from Developing Countries (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce)
- Manuals on Regulations and Certification for Agricultural Exports (Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN)
- Organic Exporter Guide - Hands-on help for exports from Africa (Grolink)
Tariffs, taxes and regulations
- Kompass is a global B2B online directory
- Largest Companies is a search engine for companies in the Nordic countries
- Nordicnet is a website where you can find and compare suppliers in the Nordic countries
- Sales agents and distributors website where you can find commercial agents in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.